COME AND STAY FOR FIVE DAYS FOR FREE!
Yes, really ...
Last summer lots of you came on our free Preview Retreats - it was indoor glamping, with unfinished building work around us, primitive conditions and lots of work to be done in return for your board and lodging! We had a blast; you came and loved it! You decorated and weeded, built a gazebo and a Communion table, cleaned windows and washed out the piggeries - and met with the Lord and with each other.
Let's do it again!
Come on retreat for free.
Only this time, the house is finished and it's very comfortable, our retreatants tell us! But we want to offer a free retreat again: because some of you can't afford to go on retreat, some of you need to go on retreat; and we need some help to get the house and grounds ready for the summer.
Here's the deal.
- Arrive Monday March 31st in time for lunch. Depart Friday April 4th after breakfast.
- Accommodation is in twin ensuite rooms, and you get full board - including home baking for afternoon teas, Aga porridge for breakfast, and so on. Bring a room mate if you like or we can allocate roomshares.
- Spend mornings and evenings on retreat. There will be plenty of time and space for quiet, for reflection (including led prayer times in the chapel) and for BEing. You can have breakfast in bed if you prefer!
- each afternoon, 2-5pm, you will be helping to get the house and grounds ready for the summer. You might clean windows, weed a flower bed, paint the garden furniture, dust the beams ...
- weather permitting, the outdoor fire pit may be in use in the evenings for hot chocolate sippings. And the wood burners in the sitting room and library will be in use too of course.
PLACES ARE LIMITED to just 10 people, so if you would like to come and be involved, receive from the Lord and give some help, please email NOW to apply for one of the places: email@example.com
You need to be able to come for the full retreat; be willing to help; and wanting to have some time on retreat to receive from the Lord. You will be sharing a twin room, and will have all meals provided while you are here.
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *